1. Ornament drinks / 2. Cottage Cookie Jar / 3. Foodie ornaments / 4. Cookbooks / 5. Canape plates / 6. Cake servers / 7. Ceramic Pie dishes / 8. Tea & Jam / 9. Limited Edition Standmixer / 10. Floral apron
1. How cute would these Ornament drinks be at your holiday party this year! They come in clear, pink, blue and red. I’m obsessed.
2. I mean, if you’re going to be baking cookie anyway, you’ll probably need this Cottage Cookie Jar.
3. One of my favourite things to gift are ornaments because there are SO many different ones to choose from. You will always be able to find something special. I love all food ornaments like this strawberry basket or ice cream cone.
4. Okay, my OTHER favourite thing to gift (and receive) are books, cookbooks especially. I gravitate towards baking books like Christina Tosi’s All About Cake and Anna Olson’s Set For the Holidays but also obsessed with Chrissy Teigen Cravings 2.. I mean, who isn’t. I have Cravings 1 and the recipes are deeelish!
5. An adorable set of 12 canape plates. Perfect for setting the table this year and every year for that matter.
6. I have been on the look out for a cute set of matte gold and pink cake servers. These are actually simple, beautiful and if you are my secret Santa this year.. I would love these!
7. Pie season is here! Now you can make 3 different pies all at the same time with these cute white ceramic pie dishes! One for pumpkin, apple and chocolate!
8. My all time favourite tea salon/cafe here in Toronto is Kitten and the Bear. Run by the sweetest couple Bobby and Sophie, they also make the most delicious jams I have ever had. My favourite is DEFINITELY the Strawberry, Raspberry & Cream, their Kitten and the Bear custom tea is also a favourite and you can’t have tea without a pink teapot, just saying.
9. I love my stand mixer and use it every. single. day. and I’ve had it for about 6-7 years now. This Limited Edition Standmixer with the white ceramic hobnail bowl is.. *drool*.
10. One of the cutest apron I have seen yet! Give me all the florals please!!